Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Hard Work & Stress Surge

Just handed in my brain 🧠 health article about frontotemporal dementia, FTD, the most common dementia to affect people under 60. Research has found a link to newfound artistic creativity early on in patients who have it. People who previously had no interest in art produce beautiful paintings, etc. One part of the brain stops working (the front part) and the back part kicks in to do artwork. FTD is a small segment of the dementia out there. Alzheimer's is "still the lion's share," said a doctor I interviewed.

Every time I typed the acronym FTD, I thought of Florists’ Transworld Delivery (also FTD), established in 1910. I have sent my mother-in-law in Maine flowers via FTD.

Bit of a stress surge over Punch issues, but trying to keep that lion in its place, not let it tear through my mind and take over.

Good night. Still have to eat dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment