Search This Blog

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Last Day of Punchy's Fall Soccer

It was a brisk one...but fun to watch. Sis and Buttercup [both in fashionable sweaters] came over from Connecticut to catch the final game of the season at 2 pm.

I am looking forward to a snuggly sleep.

Good night, sweet dreams.

TCOY
  1. Support group.
  2. CVS, now that we caught up with insurance premiums, I was able to get an RX I need. It was $404 without coverage and today it was ZERO.
  3. Walked back from town, 25 minutes.
  4. We took Sis out to lunch, for a change. She usually takes us. She loves Greek food and I have been wanting her to try Stamna Greek Taverna in Bloomfield. She was very happy.
  5. Washed face with Goop cleanser. It is meant for body, contains peppermint, etc., so I had to be careful not to get it in my eyes. I did really like it. 
  6. We were able to catch up on payment to our dear friend/sitter. That feels good. It also felt good to repay Sis the money owed her.
$ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET
  • Uber to support group; Dan and Punch had taken car to mechanic to get heat fixed. With $2 tip, $9.64.
  • Salon 212, dropped off tip I owed Christina for Wednesday evening blowout, $8 and got Aveda brow pencil w tax, $25.59, so $33.59. It's a truly superior brow pencil. Natural looking. I hate the drugstore one I've been using.
  • Joyist, my beloved Joyist. Chia  bowl for Punch and one for Sis to take home to Connecticut, plus a Luke blend to deliver to Fig at work, $28.
  • CVS, dill pickle flavor cashews, turmeric [both on sale, might make turmeric lattes], Seventh Generation cleaning spray, $21.67.
  • Kings, two thank you cards and two restaurant gift cards for the very kind and empowering girls' grades 5/6 soccer coaches, who volunteer their time, $48.51.
  • Amazon, the other day, Hot Bread Kitchen cookbook [the NY bakery trains low-income women] and set of colorful, upbeat folders for work and home, $38.75.
  • Montclair Stationery, mini light-up Christmas tree for Buttercup, $11.50. I want to get Sug one, too.
  • Greek restaurant, appetizers and early dinner for 4--Sis, me, Dan and Punch, plus soft drinks, one dessert and tip, $145.
TOTAL DAILY SPEND: $336.66.
RUNNING SPEND FOR MONTH AS OF NOV. 16: $1864.12.
AVG. DAILY SPEND: $116.05. This is tilting too high. But taking Sis out was long overdue and I brought home most of my entree, since apps were so good. Spending also driven up by commuter bus tickets and MetroCard.


COMPARE TO 3 PRIOR MONTHS:

TOTAL SPEND FOR OCTOBER (31 DAYS): $2,495.36.🍎 ⬆️
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $80.49.🍎 ⬆️
_____________________________________________________________________
TOTAL SPEND FOR SEPTEMBER (30 DAYS): $2,214.43.🍎⬇️
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $73.81.🍎⬇️
_______________________________________________________________________________
TOTAL SPEND FOR AUGUST (31 DAYS): $2,895.06. ⬆️
AUGUST AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $93.39.  ⬆️









No comments:

Post a Comment