I have a lot more to sift.
But even this early on, it feels like a great, great burden off my shoulders.
- Got my hair blown smooth at 9 A.M.. Luxury, luxury. Bought pretty little rhinestone bobby pin for $2.50 at salon.
- Browsed in vegan/green store in town--interesting.
- Fresh sliced tomato on toasted oatmeal bread with crispy bacon, in my kitchen.
- Made spaghetti with sauteed shellfish, a squeeze of lemon and Parmesan cheese for dinner. Not too big a plate.
- Walked Sug around block once, and then on a long evening walk up the hill behind the Iris Gardens. Next time, I'm going up another hill, too....so we're high above the town. On walk, we saw tiger-orange daylilies, purple and blue hydrangeas, freshly mowed grass and a pretty sky.
- Tracked my spending. And all I spent today was $2.50 for the bobby; $2.09 for a half-gallon of 2 percent milk; and about $4.50 on my Starbucks card [not counting gas guzzled from tank while driving car--should bike next time].Wait a minute--what am I saying? My blowout was $30 [$5 discount for booking ahead] plus $10 in tips to my wonderful stylist, Christina, and the shampoo girl.
- Most importantly, about to get into bed now--early--and read. I never read anymore.