Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

Must Sleep

Fig's Halloween raven will be prettier.
Too tired to write much. Took Fig and two girlfriends to Party City and Barnes & Noble this evening. Fig bought a raven costume for Halloween. It's hard for me to be at B&N and not succumb. I bought two books I've wanted for a long time--The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake, a novel by Aimee Bender, and Bossypants, by Tina Fey--plus a cute Halloween book for Punch and two slim blue Moleskine notebooks for tracking spending, which I promptly did tonight. Makes me feel good.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Boot camp in the park; hard sprints and jumping.
  2. Walked Sug around block twice.
  3. Nap.
  4. Bought healthy dinner ingredients for weekend.
  5. Tracked spending.




No comments:

Post a Comment