|My friend Kim blogged about this Martha S. apple recipe.....|
It's getting rough out there. I sometimes can't get by the supermarket checkout line without tossing a glossy magazine--a present, a gift, the promise of a new way of life--in my cart. It's an expensive habit and oh so addictive. Martha Stewart Living, Allure, Fine Cooking, Oprah and Better Homes and Gardens have been calling my name.....caramel-dunked apples, the comfort foods Oprah makes Stedman, Blake Lively's beauty secrets and more.
What I have to remember is the lean money days, so I don't go overboard now. The October issue of Martha Stewart Living was $4.99.
- Biked to hair appointment.
- Got my hair colored and blown out!
- Met my friend Anne for coffee and chat.
- Double dose of Private Benjamin.
- Met two supportive friends.
- About to fill in my food diary now.