Search This Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Panhandler

Sandwich knife.
Just spent about 7 hours writing about pots and pans and bread knives, for a website. Go ahead, ask me about nonstick surfaces, ergonomic handles, serrated blades. I like the sandwich knife shown above, mostly b/c it is purple and upbeat and might lift my mood if I were making a tuna sandwich, but also because you can slice with the edge and spread mustard with the wide blade. Here is the LINK.

Must sleep! Leaving 6 A.M. to watch my peeps from boot camp run in the Men's Health Urbanathlon tomorrow in NYC! Must take long nap tomorrow afternoon.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Boot camp in the park.
  2. Walked Sug around block.
  3. Nap.
  4. Tried some smart money steps. Also realized @ one point today, my stomach is full and my closet is full. I don't need anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment