|Big line @ the farmers market, kids getting pickles on sticks.|
Here's to new starts and sweet memories @ any age. And I miss Dad.
- Support group. Grateful for the insights and wisdom there.
- Montclair Farmers Market...got new pickles and a pickle pen for H. Wish I hadn't made another unhealthy choice, but I did. I am a work in progress.
- Went to see the movie "The Oranges" this afternoon by myself. H. was working @ a party and Fig was in NYC. It's light and unsatisfying, but story based in neighboring West Orange, so was dying to see it. Do love Allison Janney's character and her sweaters and accessories.
- Hey, I ordered those L.L. Bean hiking shoes. Free shipping, and a code for 10 percent off. Total: $62.99. Can't wait to hit the trails.
- Walked Sug on Bradford loop. Noticed lots of zinnias in pop colors, standing tall against the fence @ the school playground.