Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2013

Starry, Starry Night

I love the way the stars look beyond the bare winter tree branches. I stopped in the driveway tonight after I parked the car and just looked up. Then looked down our hill at NYC skyline twinkling above the rooftops at the bottom of the street. Happy to see these glittering things.

Today during boot camp--which was hard, as usual--I decided I have to get back to daily lists to be productive. I write down Life and Work, and list a lot of things under each. I wrote make this list as one of my tasks, so I could immediately check it off with pride.

I didn't do it all. But I did a fair amount. And the list really helps. I intend to do it daily. It takes intangible, scary, monstrous things in my mind and converts them into manageable tasks. Be quiet, inner voice! I can do that!

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Boot camp in the park. Running up steps. Ugh. But good for heart.
  2. Walked Sug around block once.
  3. Healthy lunch and dinner.
  4. Built in rest and reading but not TOO LONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment