Search This Blog

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pull out the Vacuum, Head for the Sand

Just the promise of two childfree nights by the ocean with H. has me bustling around to vacuum, clean the kitchen floor, etc. I have renewed energy, I guess because I see restorative time on the horizon....isn't it funny the way that works....I'm a much more cheerful worker bee, cutting and gluing a sparkly pink valentine with Punch for her to give Mimi and Poppy [along with a small package of milk and dark Pistachio Brittle with Sea Salt chocolates from Cocoa Bee* that I happily snapped up from Susan of The Chocolate Path when she set up shop at Java Love yesterday]....

Time away glistens like a pearl....am about to take a bubble bath and finish packing. May even apply mascara and bronzer.

*Never tried this brand. Want to. Looks good. I hope Mimi and Poppy like chocolate--they do work out and run races....but I trust they nibble a chocolate now and then.....


2 comments: