Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Article Archive: Asp1re Interview with Lensman Tom McWilliam

Another famous person behind the lens: Jacqueline Bouvier. Photo from THIS SITE.
Here's the link to check it out: http://www.aspiremetro.com/an-interview-with-celebrated-photographer-tom-mcwilliam/.

Today, I drove to Madison, New Jersey to interview Jules Duffy, an interior designer with beautiful taste. [I just followed her on Facebook at Jules Duffy Designs.] I'm writing about her for the next issue of Asp1re. Her workspace includes two rooms full of items she sells or uses to accessorize clients' homes. I fell in love with a small, simple aqua wood table with round top but it was $695, out of my budget. I did order a gorgeous little turquoise double-decker "phone table" on silver wheels that I can't wait to use in my office.

Jules's taste is exquisite and inspiring. I also liked walking around Madison. Went into The Rocking Horse and found a white Lilly Pulitzer cardigan for Punch, into a shoe store established in 1947, where I got cozy slippers--and into Drip on Main Street, for a St. Peppermint Patty's Latte. Good night.

TCOY
  1. Ice water.



No comments:

Post a Comment