Search This Blog

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Back from Cornerstone

Back home from the second overnight Cornerstone retreat for Catholic women I've been to--the first was in my home parish over 10 years ago. Alas, I can't go into detail. We were told that what happens at Cornerstone should stay at Cornerstone, and we shouldn't post on social media or blab and spoil the magic and mystique for other women. 

Let's just stay we stayed up very late, rose very early, saw a beautiful little old church with its ancient paintings and carved wood figures reflected in candlelight and were fed very well. We ranged in age from 20s to 82.

The magic happened in between all that. I feel braver and stronger and more spiritual for having gone. But my path is still rough and I've only been home an hour and a half.

Such is life for me at this moment in time. Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment