Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Good Night to You

Calf muscle still killing me at bedtime, and I wake up in pain all through the night. Tightly wound, hurts. Today I went to boot camp but just walked around the track [slow, at least a mile] and stretched. I just wanted to be near my powerful, pretty friends during class time. Then I walked Sug around the block. Now I'm tired and stressed over several things. But I did a lot of positive things, too, that cleared some mind space and opened the door for working more efficiently.

TCOY
1. Please see above.
2. Dropped off huge bag of clothes at Red Cross box.
3. For dinner, made platter of fresh figs, loosely rolled prosciutto and torn basil leaves with salt, pepper, squeeze of lemon and drizzle of olive oil. It's a dish my friend/next-door neighbor Julie had in Italy and told me how to make.
4. Cleaned out bagful of junk from office.
5. Going to bed early so I can get to 7 a.m. support group before we wake Punch up at 8 for school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment