Search This Blog

Friday, November 14, 2014

No Words

Just fear and regret today, sorry to say. Don't ask. But I do not want to operate out of a shaky spot like this. It's like walking in quicksand. Have to find even footing. Good night.

God, please grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

TCOY
  1. Went to Weight Watchers. Have lost almost 9 pounds over the last couple/few months. On the right road. Want to stay on it. Bought the new WW electronic scale, which measures ounces and Points. Also bought the holiday issue of Weight Watchers Magazine--good-looking chocolate peppermint treats on cover. Thought it was peppermint bark. Turns out the Chocolaty Candy Cane Triangles contain a can of black beans! Not sure I'll go there.
  2. Boot camp with my friends, under golden-hearted Patsy's watchful eye.
  3. Short walk with Sug.
  4. Bought ingredients to make healthy white bean and spinach soup, which I used to make a lot [in the 1980s]. 
  5. Dug out my Fitbit tracker; my friend Sue has been wearing hers. Plugged it into my computer and see I haven't worn it for 5 months, since June! My bad. Getting back on it. Seeing the bracelet on my wrist is a reminder to get moving, bit by bit.
  6. Nap. But had weird dream about being with Moey and having a big brown rabbit stuck to me. I was terrified. He was attached, teeth and claws, I think, to my side. Then my glamorous editor from the past sauntered up and pulled it right off, no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment