- Getting shampooed w Wella, it smelled so good, and getting a couple inches of gray roots covered at salon. Christina painted and foiled those grays away.
- Half a sesame bagel w butter.
- Reading Vogue at salon and inhaling the beautiful Miss Dior fragrance in an insert.
- Seeing Caitlin and Emily at STITCH and getting.a soft black cardigan/sweater jacket I intend to wear on job interviews. The label is Cupcakes and Cashmere, a brand I’ve been curious about.
- Ditto for Wolfird black tights at another store in town—for interview and fall style arsenal.
- Watching the Joan Didion documentary on Netflix.
- Big and true shifting clouds, clear white marshmallow moon, the perfect Halloween time tableau.
Friday, November 3, 2017
Good Night, Big & True
Real things today: