- Cleaned Sugar’s tinkle off the wood floor, 1.
- Scooped up #2 from same, 1. Obviously, her Royal Self didn’t want to do her business out in the rain.
- Packed Punchy’s lunch, 1.
- Unpacked same lunch, 1. She is finicky and has very little appetite during school day due to ADHD meds, unfortunately. But she had a hearty chicken dinner w corn on the cob.
- Used chopped garlic and canola oil, 2. Once for sautéed mushrooms, once in Chicken Marbella.
- Lit a candle, 4.
- Used butter, 2. Once on Ezekiel toast, once on a roll at dinner.
- Got a ride from a friend, 2. Rachael drove me to ShopRite after we met for coffee at Marcel in town and Elaine was shopping anyway, so kindly drove me home.
- Ate whole bag veggie chips, 1.
- Had eggs, 2. Once in egg salad.
- Texted with Sis, 2.
- Texted with Dan, 4.
- Texted with Figgy, 2.
- Put things in recycling, 4.
- Washed my hands, 6 plus.
- Thought seriously about pots and pans writing, 3.
- Put daffodils in bud vases, 1.
- Watered houseplants, 2.
Thursday, February 22, 2018
Number of times today that I: