- Three-hour nap on couch. Not sure how that happened. But it felt so good.
- Snow Cream made by Punch [fresh, fluffy snow; pure vanilla extract; half and half; and sugar]. She sold cupfuls door to door [to six houses] and made $18. Generous neighbors.
- Steak sizzled in pan with blue cheese melted on top.
- Made Bliss Balls, a recipe my friend and healthy eating idol Rachael sent to me from bonappetit.com. They call for tahini, dates, maple syrup, nuts, pure unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Punch and I watched "Riverdale," a cool Netflix teen mystery based on the Archie Comics.
- Sug romped in snow a little.
- Lovely bubbly bath w Aerin Tangier Vanille Body Wash. I have picked it up and put it down at Nordstrom because: $60 plus tax. But loving Poshmark. Brand-new, with plastic overwrap untouched, for $30. Still pricey, I know, compared to drugstore brands. And now that we are waiting for paychecks, I could have used that money. Oh well. A good bath is never a waste!
Punchy with her wares.