That’s Nik and Punch about 6:45 pm, after we spent many hours at and in Great Pond w Ryan, Anne, Michael and Dan. On the drive home, Anne stopped at this pretty bay beach so we could take a peek. She knows lots of lovely detours.
Other capers today:
- Eggs and toast and coffee for 7 at home.
- Nik did our nails and she and Punch gave me a refreshing facial.
- Paperback reading by pond.
- Nice little walk with Sug by pretty Cape houses.
- Coast Guard Beach in the dark. Beautiful stars.
- Night cap: Ice cream stop at Sparrow for some.
Good night to you.
Above, a bay beach in North Eastham--Anne’s detour.