Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2018

We Drive Route 6 West Tomorrow 

P.S. I miss Figgy here. The last time we were all here together, a couple summers ago, was rocky. I’m hoping to make it up here one weekend in the fall w her, though she gets so busy 🐝 with school and work. God bless Figgy.


Setting alarm for 6... we packed a lot already. Great day. Mass. Grocery shopping for homemade meatball sub ingredients. Audubon!!!!!! Woohoo. Lighthouse! It is open 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Sundays in August. Good night. Please think of me, Mrs. Meyer’s spray in hand at the crack of dawn.
Grateful, again, to my parents for the gift of this house, this place. And to my brother, Will, for keeping it in the family when Dad died. Nothing is forever but I’m so thankful for now.

4 comments:

  1. The reeds shot is stunning and also PUPPY! Good luck with cleaning and drive, and put Crazy Rich Asians on your list - clothes and houses and food to die, and spectacularly gorgeous cast. Perfect relief from the news!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love, you at the Cape.

    Going to find some ocean time for myself.

    Nan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Nan, please do. And thank you! Xo. Hope work is good, plus doggy, plus family.

      Delete