Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

TCOY

  1. Biked in and out of town.
  2. Dentist appt. from 2 to 4 to get temporary crown, lower back right. Many needles to numb, many bucks to pay, many fewer sticky caramels in my future. Grateful I could get it taken care of. But would much prefer golden tiara to this Plain Jane denta crown.
  3. Sis drove over from Connecticut to take Figgy--her goddaughter--to lunch. And since Figgy then went to work and Dan had to head to work in NYC, Sis got Punch off the schoolbus at 4 and drove her to therapy appt. in town. I met Punch there. So grateful for help from Sis.
  4. Therapy appt. was insightful for both the little brunetti and me.
  5. Little Bear Poke, right near therapist’s office, for dinner. The crispy rice w spicy tuna was $8, ample, and we both loved it. We also had a $5 reward. 
  6. Figgy met us after work and walked home from town w Punch while I biked back. They had a nice walk.
  7. Healthy things: Arugula w my egg and a small bowl of homemade butternut squash soup from a Cooking Light slow cooker recipe. Oh, and a piece of seeded, whole-grain toast. Really reaching here. ;) I’ve been buying vegs but not eating them. It’s cookie and eggnog season....?
  8. Think I found some jobs to apply for.
  9. Relaxed and watched some "Riverdale" episodes on Netflix tonight w Punch. Based [loosely] on Archie Comics.

Good night to you.

2 comments:

  1. I like riverdale too, caught a few eps on sons gf rec. I too have too many of the non tiara crowns!!!

    Still way behind at work, but since turning in something big Tuesday put my back into holiday shopping and feeling much more peaceful, yay!

    Good for you biking in the cold!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz. Glad you got your ball rolling far w shopping. I’m still behind and Santa/Christmas spirit must meet us in Maine. Enjoy your day. Xoxo

      Delete