Punch had no school today--teacher training, I think--but did have stage crew rehearsal for "Newsies" from 9 to 12:30. Then we walked to Starbucks with her friends, then her friend's parents watched her while I went to my appointment.
I got to my writing deadline, and enjoyed the craft.
- Healthy food at Joyist.
- That dr. appt.
- Refilled my RXs.
- Spoke up for myself and Punch in an uncomfortable/unfair situation.
- Organic latte; breakfast bowl with roasted tomatoes and mashed root vegs; and Java Love Energy Bites at Joyist, $20.
- After school pickup, used Starbucks app, spent too much, did earn free future reward for whatever I want. Sandwich for Punch, quinoa salad with chicken for her friend, Frappuccino for each, small salami and cheese tray for me, $34.39.
- CVS, got RXs and then spent money on large Horizon organic milk; large Fairlife chocolate milk; large almond milk; Late July tortilla chips; 2 cans pink shaving gel; and sugar-free PB cups, $31.
- Kings for groceries including chicken, berries, bananas, vegan veg burgers, nonvegan veg burgers, frozen broccoli, ricotta, half & half, heavy cream, Irish butter and more, $63.80.
DAILY TOTAL: $149.19.
ONGOING MARCH TOTAL: $149.19.