I can't isolate Saturday's photos from Bobby's awesome website, so please click on this link, below. By the last frame, we all look tired--all except Punch, that is. The first photo is me and Sis, scroll left for P., the fish and more.
- Walked Butter with Sis.
- Had a chance to talk to Sis over breakfast she made.
- Walked from Grand Central Station to Port Authority, about 20 minutes and lots of stairs.
- Went to my women's spirituality meeting. I like it a lot.
- Metro-North, off-peak Sunday train ticket from Stamford, CT to Grand Central Station, $11.50. [I took bus home from Port Authority but already had ticket.]
- Magnolia Bakery on Dining Concourse in Grand Central, one cold, creamy baby Key Lime Cheesecake with a cloud of thick whipped cream on top, delicious, $8.
- Gasoline, $20.
- Whole Foods, 1 lb. lox [$19.99]; half-gallon soy milk; large plain Organic Valley Grassmilk Yogurt; gallon organic whole milk [$5.99]; Ezekiel bread; lemon-pepper marinated chicken [$6.64]; chicken sausages [$6.99]; white grape juice boxes; avocado cucumber sushi; small Carmelita bar; vegan marshmallows; alternative brand Nutella; Guittard dark chocolate baking wafers [$9.99]; Brussels sprouts; bag of kale stir-fry mix; bananas; quart organic strawberries [$4.99], $103.80.
MONTHLY SPEND AS OF MAY 5: $527.67.
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND THIS MONTH: $105.53.