- Walked around block.
- Walked to town.
- Got hair colored and cut.
- Asked Fig to get Punch from schoolbus stop in rain so I could take a short nap.
- Went to women's group.
- Made healthy plate to bring to #5 and serve to my family: halved fresh figs, sliced fresh mozzarella and prosciutto arranged on platter, topped with garden basil leaves, drizzled with olive oil and squeezed lemon and showered with freshly ground salt and pepper. This is a dish my friend and next-door neighbor, Julie, had in some wonderful spot in Italy with her husband. She came back home and made it, and shared the recipe.
This one is a doozy.
- Vamp Hair Studio, color, cut, blowout, $195 plus tip plus natural lip balm made by Nico, $238.
- Back to Vamp for Bumble and Bumble Mending Shampoo, color-safe to preserve my salon investment, $33.05. [I will keep on top shelf of linen closet so family does not use it.]
- Jackie's Grillette, took myself to lunch with ice water and tip, $16.38.
- CVS, three Hallmark cards, one gift card for bday, local milk, Kind bars, sack of lavender bath salt, etc., $67.20.
- Kings, fresh figs [big, plump and pretty as a painting, but short window of time in market and sky-high $2 each; I got the last 12]; 1/2 lb. prosciutto; 1/2 lb. fresh mozzarella; 2 lemons; organic milk; dinner rolls; etc., $69.21.
- Uber home with groceries in pouring rain, with tip, $9.30.
- Bank ATM fee, $3.
- Lillypulitzer.com, I have been wanting to get a dress for a while. I also needed a new laptop case since the zipper on mine broke after about 2 years and I don't want my valuable laptop getting wet if something spills in my bag. Then I added the great market tote so I would total $150 and get free 2-day shipping [$25 value]. $153.44.
- Gift, $80.
|Market tote, $14.|
|Tech sleeve, $36.|
|Adrianna dress, size XL, $98. Add order tax of $3.44.|
for laptop, market tote, $154; salon cut, color and shampoo product, $271; gift, $80;
Ubers while our only car was in shop for 4 days; Joyist morning, $37; teachers'
toasts tickets, $74; teachers' gift, $40; and Aerin sale at Williams-Sonoma, $78.