It was really hard and I bought myself a lavender candle from a fir 🌲 farm to soothe my spirits. I figured it could have been wine, cake, chips, dip, cookies--candle was ok.
Talk to you tomorrow.
- Mass. Found some peace and memories of my mother there.
- Walked Sug around block.
- Weeded garden.
- Talked to Sis.
- Made Garden Pea Soup w leeks and mint--and mint sourdough croutons. Dan, Punch and Punch’s pal all liked it--you stir in a dollop of sour cream [big, if you are Punch and pal] at table.
- Taking bath tonite.
- Kings, Edy’s no sugar added slow-churned vanilla ice cream, snickerdoodle cashew milk frozen cream, organic heavy cream and some 90-calorie coffee pops, $20.58. [I made a big, low-sugar, vegan blueberry crisp, got ice cream to serve with it.]
- Gasoline ⛽️, $5.
- Kings again, the candle from the farm and 1 quart milk, $14.50.
- Starbucks, took P and pal for frappuccinos and cake pops, $15.57.