Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

$2.72

Today I spent $2.72. I stayed at Sis’s an extra night and finished my fifth article of the week. First, I made sure there was coverage for Punchy back home when she stepped off the bus that carries her home from sixth grade. [The baton was passed from good-as-gold sitter Elaine, but she had pulled her back out today, to Dan before dinnertime and Figgy after that. Group effort.]

After Sis and I both worked and made phone calls [she is a volunteer helping people figure out their Medicare coverage], she baby Butter and I walked at Cove Island Park in late afternoon. So pretty and fresh.

My big sister made me dinner and then I took the 7:10 pm train from Stamford, walked across town from Grand Central, now waiting for 9:30 bus home.

It will be fast at this hour. I should be home by 10.

Good night to you, sisters, daughters, mothers, aunties, mimis--and niece dogs--everywhere.
Xo

TCOY
  1. Grape-Nuts. Salad. Whipped cottage cheese. Steamed green beans with baked coconut shrimp. Not in that order.
  2. Following job lead [thanks, Celia].
  3. Walk w Sis + Butter.
  4. Walk in NYC.
$ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET
  • Li-Lac Chocolates, Grand Central market, one small sugar-free dark chocolate PB cup, $2.72.
  • I already had my round-trip bus and train tix.
TOTAL DAILY SPEND: $2.72.
Running total for month as of October 15: $977.36.
Average daily spend: $65.16.






No comments:

Post a Comment