Search This Blog

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Christmas in July

I know it's December 5 and all, but since I'm using Dan's laptop, I have access to all the great
photos he has scanned. This is my Mom on the beach. Check the bathing suit.
She loved pretty fashions, too. I usually still wear my hair like she did, but it is not as thick!
I think this is Rockaway Beach in NY, which she loved, but who knows, maybe it's Cuba!
She and her best girlfriend, Elaine, took a trip to Cuba when they were both still single.
Elaine went on to marry a good Italian man named Romeo and they had nine children.
Elaine and my Mom remained close all their lives. Romeo and my Dad were good friends, too.
TCOY
  1. Walked in NYC about 30 min.
  2. New Day 1 off Refined Sugar Road.
  3. Dan made us a nice family dinner. He had salmon. Punch and me, steak. Figgy was out. We also had sweet potatoes and green beans.
$ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET
  • Fair Trade Christmas Sale at work. Cute Santa kitchen gift for Sis and crocheted ornament for co-worker who is decorating her cubicle--both of those gifts made by a group of women in East Harlem; 2 bags Equal Exchange coffee that smells heavenly; petite manger figurines from Peru, for our home; and one Equal Exchange dark chocolate bar, $60.
  • Cafeteria lunch, chicken pezole, delicious, $6.80.
  • Clean Market, 2 jars excellent tk from tk and Goop eye cream, with tax, $127.99. I think I was inspired by Kim’s beauty routine post! Plus I want to look younger. I wanted to get another cup of dark chocolate avocado pudding for Figgy, but they were all out today. $127.99. 
  • Newsstand, Fritos, 2–oz. bag, $1.
TOTAL DAILY SPEND: $195.79.
Ongoing spend for month as of December 5: $878.93.
Avg daily spend: $175.79.

I have to bring this down, but I also have to buy a lot of gifts this season. I better make a list and check it twice.
_____________________________________________________
COMPARE TO 4 PRIOR MONTHS:
Total spend for November (30 days): $2,979.03. ⬆️
Average daily spend: $99.30. ⬆️
__________________________________________________________________
TOTAL SPEND FOR OCTOBER (31 DAYS): $2,495.36.🍎 ⬆️
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $80.49.🍎 ⬆️
_____________________________________________________________________
TOTAL SPEND FOR SEPTEMBER (30 DAYS): $2,214.43.🍎⬇️
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $73.81.🍎⬇️
___________________________________________________________________________
TOTAL SPEND FOR AUGUST (31 DAYS): $2,895.06. ⬆️
AUGUST AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $93.39.  ⬆️



No comments:

Post a Comment