Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Burning Midnight Oil Again

Well, finishing about an hour earlier than last night.....1:53 A.M. vs. 2:45 A.M. Moving in the right direction. Last night, writing about beach houses; tonight, about beach beauty. Does make me want to polish my nails and put on SPF 20 pink lip balm and stretch out on the sand.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Walked Sug around block one measly time. Poor Sug.
  2. Helped Figgy face music, even its ugly notes, I hope.
  3. Bought crunchy organic  baby carrots [Whole Foods, only $1.69] and ranch dressing--had with dinner tonight.
  4. Tracked my spending. Perhaps should not have bought $38 bra.

2 comments:

  1. I like your new picture!!!! You look young!!!! Love, Lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lin...Figgy did my makeup for the Toni's Kitchen dinner last week.....i think it covered some creases....maybe.....love alice

    ReplyDelete