Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

New Use for Pink Tool Tote

I was looking for slippers for H. @ Sears and came across this Craftsman 12-in. tool tote,
but in pretty, pretty pink! Tonight I filled it with stapler,
envelopes, tape, markers,  pads and more.
Cost: under $13.
Inch by inch. Row by row. And it always happens this way--if I have a project I'm putting off, I somehow find that to be the exact right moment to organize. But tomorrow, I must write an essay I've been putting off! You can stall the creative process only so long. May my fingers meet my keyboard. Good night.

TCOY
  1. Biked to church and to supermarket on way home.
  2. Walked Sug around block once, and around Bradford once.
  3. Gardened, coaxing along pink petunias, yellow pansies and, I hope, red Oriental poppies.
  4. Made turkey burgers and spinach salad with French feta and dried cranberries for me and Fig for lunch.
  5. Nap.
  6. Washed some laundry to dry outside, and washed our sheets.
  7. Made platter of fresh figs, fresh basil and fresh local mozzarella with drizzle of olive oil, grind of pepper, and squeeze of lemon for dinner. This is a recipe my friend Julie had in sunny Italy years ago, and shared with me.





2 comments:

  1. What a great idea LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Lisa. i do feel pretty efficient and less frazzled when using it. ;) alice

    ReplyDelete