|Toasty and sweet.|
It says, gently, Parisian and pretty, and I love the idea of angel food cake, all light and pure, airy and spongy, innocent and heavenly, fragrant with vanilla. Figgy's friend Emmy once said when I made a tall, billowy one that she wished she could sleep on a pillow made of it. :)
H. and I drove Fig to Connecticut this evening to see her off to Greece with Sis and Don. The car service picked them up at 8 P.M. for the drive to JFK Airport. The flight to Athens is a direct 10 hours.
I hope they travel safe and have so much fun. Don didn't feel so great today so I hope everything will be OK. Figgy was really excited.
- Back to boot camp in the park! I missed my friends and getting fit with them under Patsy's coaching.
- Chose whole-wheat roll at sandwich place. Little steps help, right?
- Booking salon blowout. Feel unkempt.
- About to curl up and read.
- Realizing I'm not eating too well, too many sweets--have to get smarter snacks and lunches for tomorrow. Must plan better, so I'm not frequently reaching for handfuls of Mini Nilla Wafers [ostensibly bought yesterday because I thought Punch would like them].