If I can do this ride, and manage these hills, then I can certainly face my work challenges, I thought.
I want to bring that strength back home with me. I also got proud texts from Fig, H., Sis and Moey. Good night.
- Washed my face, felt pampered.
- Bought sliced turkey, lower-fat Swiss, whole-wheat bread and good pickles. Also a few organic Pink Lady apples, mostly b/c I like the pretty name. Fig ate one already. Question is, does having them in the house count as eating one? Will try again tomorrow. Healthy snacks such an effort for me.
- Gardened a little. Felt so good. One plant has a big flower bud about to open--its first of the summer. I can't wait to see what color it is.
- Walked puffball around block once.
- Tried to talk calmly about hot-button issues. Think I succeeded.