Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Learning Curve

I'm lucky to be a writer, most of the time, when I'm not in between checks and unable to pay for health insurance.

I get to learn so much. At the moment, learning about healthy snacks [need to get almonds, turkey, pickles, peppers] and workout apps and amazing women and men right in my midst who will be doing the Urbanathlon in NYC October 29. It involves obstacle courses, such as going under police barricades, crawling under cargo nets, running over taxis and buses, doing monkey bars and more. If you don't believe me, check the link I posted, go to New York and scroll down to obstacles. I am so planning to go and cheer on my amazing, fearless, strong friends. Patsy and her husband, Andy, are among them.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Boot camp in the soccer dome.
  2. Worked hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment