Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

When the Cat's Away--

 --the mice will play. Or in my case, mouse.

H. had to drive to Pennsylvania this afternoon for work, so left to my own devices on my home turf right after returning from the Cape, I:
  1. Caught up on some thank you notes.
  2. Went to get something notarized that I have been putting off forever.
  3. Rested on the couch.
  4. Watched Sunday's episode of "Desperate Housewives" [On Demand] with Figgy.
  5. Bought a pint of pumpkin ice cream.
Geez, how unexciting. At least I could have done something stealthy, like duck into a foreign movie, get a double espresso in a tiny white cup* or paint my nails a shiny cocoa. But no. Yet catching up on things does feel right.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Walked Sug around block twice.
*I don't get espressos, only lattes and mochas and cappuccinos. H. gets espresso in a tiny white cup when we eat out in an Italian restaurant. If you get a double, is it still in a tiny white cup? Is it twice the caffeine or twice the volume?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment