Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Couch

Running in many directions. Driving, listening, strategizing, meeting, eating [corned beef and cabbage in cafeteria].

Not knowing what to say--and saying just that. [I never know what to say when you say that. Is there something helpful I could say? Or something helpful you could say to yourself?] Feeling sad, feeling hopeful. Facing life head-on to the best of my ability. Trusting. Doubting. Puzzling. Carrying a heavy heart. Having moments of lightness and freedom.

Finally on couch. Sug gnawing at rawhide bone on rug by my feet. About to watch last week's "Desperate Housewives" On Demand. Then I'm going to bed. H. en route to California to work at a party in Beverly Hills area. Good night.

TCOY
  1. Boot camp! I was late, but I made it. Hard workout. Glad I went, to do the reindeer pull alongside Patsy, Heidi, John, Michael, Diane, Cathy, Rebecca, Eric, Lisa and Barb. Reindeer pull is very, very tough. Also: chest passes, planks and burpees. Heidi and Michael back from two-week break in Aruba--back with golden tans and good humor.
  2. Ice water.
  3. Listened to classical music on radio in car. Nice. H. left that station on.
  4. Private Benjamin.
  5. Tried my best to talk calmly about my feelings. 
  6. Walked Sug around block. Saw robin redbreasts and daffodils.
  7. About to rest and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment