Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kind-Woman-Star

On today's dark road, we met a helper who said her name is Kind-Woman-Star. Not making that up. We also met some other nice people and some not-so-nice ones. The good ones, along with dear friends and Sis, are the lights on an otherwise stark highway. Thank you to the kind people who crossed our path today: Joann, Leslie S., Yvonne H. [by phone], the woman who pointed me to the movie cabinet, two helpful young men, the dad who showed me how to use the coffeemaker, Brittany, Sarah, Kim and the man who provided directions home. May the stars twinkle for you. And may the stars twinkle for us.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Walked Sug in pretty sunshine this morning. She pulled me back toward the creek as if to say "Let's listen," and we stopped to watch the water lap over the rocks.
  2. Knitted.
  3. Got sandwich and little carton of vanilla soy milk [yum], no junk at Au Bon Pain. I wanna get some of those little soy milk packs for snacks. Nice chilled.

2 comments:

  1. sorry the road is dark, Alice

    I think you are smart in your self-comfort - you make sure to mark the good things in nature and those around you and your cute pup and what delights your eye and your own efforts to improve

    so of course nothing will keep you down for long, and of course you will get the strength to keep on trucking

    and I identify because I have a sad and/or hard times and struggle to not let them stretch into bad days

    thnaks for posting

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz. It is good to hear from you. I thank you for your kind note. I send all good wishes your way...love alice

    ReplyDelete