Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

A Little Pink in our Cheeks


Milkmaid braids on Christina Aguilera.
Today was Punch's fifth birthday! I drove over to drop off a present, a pretty pink birthday hat and a little chocolate cake. Her mommy had made her a special cake, too,with white icing and pink sprinkles, and Punch showed me a card that had a sound chip with a dog's bark.

Little Punch. God bless her and keep her safe.

Young Fig. God bless her and keep her safe, too. She is doing better. I feel encouraged, and I think she does, too. Today she put her hair up in pretty "milkmaid braids," a style she saw in Glamour. Leave it to Fig to teach me about milkmaid braids. She also painted a flower on my hand.

Good night. If I don't go to sleep now, I won't be able to do boot camp in the morning.

TCOY
  1. Church! Got there late, but was so glad I did. Found grace.
  2. Good night's sleep.
  3. Lots of ice water.
  4. Walked Sug around block under stars. The poor fluffball has been totally neglected.
  5. One day at a time; read helpful material.

No comments:

Post a Comment