Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Speechless

Sometimes, there are just no words.

But I have noticed that I've grown a lot in the last year and a half. I've worked hard at it. I've grown up some, and I continue to stretch, to strengthen. I am calmer, wiser, more steadfast in dealing with what keeps winging our way. And, I'm not selecting FAILURE as a label at the bottom of this post, as I likely would have in the past.

It might help to look at the long-term picture, H.'s brother John said on the phone when he called from Maine tonight. I like that.

As I said the other day here, I will hope and pray. Pray and hope. God, please walk with me. And walk with the person I love.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Nap.
  2. Walked Sug around block once and she met Molly, another Bichon Frise.
  3. About to take shower and tuck into bed with good reading.
  4. Today I started a food diary of what I eat every day. I've done this many times in the past, but not lately. I think it should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment