Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Unfinished Business

So many mornings I wake up thinking I'll catch up--with folding the baskets of clean wash, scrubbing the bathtub, decluttering my office some more, vacuuming, scheduling rug cleaning for Fig's room  and sorting and attending to medical bills. [I have tons of them, and I need to file appeals, etc. Major pain in ass for procrastinator like me.]

Then it's 10:45 P.M. and I have got to go to sleep. I can't do that folding. Can't scrub the mildew on tub. I know I'd feel much closer to apple-pie order with our laundry folded and put away......maybe tomorrow....

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Walked Sug around block twice.
  2. Private Benjamin, family-style.
  3. Gardened a little.
  4. Met up for dinner in Montclair with a mom going through similar situation.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad for your #4... that you found another person to share this difficult, similar experience. I hope it helps. Thinking of you all. Love, Lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lin....yes, it helped to meet another mom, whom I found through a national organization. she also told me about a parents' support group. still a long road but felt good to get another perspective from someone else who has walked/run/driven it...still is.
    love, alice

    ReplyDelete