Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2012

Breaking up Is Hard to Do

I was all ready to bring my computer in my Lilly Pulitzer neoprene bag on the ferry to Monhegan Island but then I thought, Taylor [17], Figgy [16] and Kyle [11] will use it instead of do something else, like last night when they stayed up late huddled on the couch watching some dumb movie called "ThanksKilling." And I don't know for sure if there's WiFi....

But I love to blog from other places, so I'm going to see if maybe the hotel has a computer....I have a dinosaur cell phone without internet service, let alone a speedy keyboard.

TCOY
  1. Good tooth care.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alice. I left you a vm message at home completely forgetting where you were....enjoy your time in Maine and hope we can catch up soon.
    Love,
    Candy
    xxx000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy, hi!!!!!!!! I'm sorry I missed your phone message and am embarrassed to say that I can't find the code to check the home messages. my cell is 201 563 6190--if you need me feel free to call me. we will be home on sat. or sun. miss you and hope to see you. still so sorry about your Dad, and I think about you, him and your Mom often. love alice

    ReplyDelete