|I've typed "Beast, Alice" many times. Scary.|
I mean to close most work emails with Best, Alice and instead have typed Beast, Alice or Beset, Alice or Best, Lice.
That has happened many times, but thank goodness, I've caught myself. Because spell check, of course, recognizes Beast, Beset and Lice as words. It's just that they're in the wrong place.
- Read a little.
- Private Benjamin, and family PB, too. Hard work.
- Good hair care, when I finally got around to it.
- Bought rainbow chard and a turkey burger for tomorrow. I also roasted beets.
- Wrote in food diary. "Now you know," I scrawled. "You can only make peanut butter-chocolate sandwich cookies for a crowd. Cannot keep them around the house."
- Met two supportive friends to talk.
- Did a load of delicates just now so I can have a fresh start and clean skirts tomorrow.