Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2012

The Wonder of C. Wonder

My nirvana in Paramus, NJ.

I finally got there. You know how I adore all things Tory Burch, and I've been curious about C. Wonder, the store her ex opened. There are seven locations--in places like Newport Beach, CA, Soho and Columbus Circle--and three pop-ups [including one on Nantucket]. Lucky me, one of them is about a 20-minute drive away, @ Garden State Plaza.

Loved it, loved it, loved it. I didn't want to love it that much, because I will forever be loyal to Tory, her grace and style, her blonde Grace Kelly beauty, her hip and classic fashion sense--and the buzz is that her ex stole some of her fire, or ideas.

But the fall sale is on, and that means 50 percent off already reduced prices. You can get things monogrammed, and I requested a golden stitched A in a crest on a cute watermelon sweater with turquoise trim, three-quarter sleeves and gold buttons. You wouldn't believe how low the price was. [The monogram is additional, costs $10 and takes up to two weeks.] I got long drop earrings that were originally $48, marked down to $24.99 and another 50 percent off that. They didn't have the golden tasseled travel ballet flats in my size, but they did have a 9 for Figgy, and they were $20. They come in a matching drawstring sack for airplane, car, etc.

Oh, I love that place. I even put a really cute cheetah-print cardigan on hold, heading back tomorrow. But after that, must stop, no more buying. I did just get a big writing assignment but I have to watch my dollars. It's just that fashion is so much fun, and it also feels good to dress nicely while working @ home.

Good night, chic dreams.

TCOY
  1. Boot camp!
  2. Walked Sug around block once.
  3. Bought a new Neutrogena wrinkle cream with SPF. Read about it in Allure. Want to pamper my skin more. I really neglect it.
  4. Snacked on my applesauce muffins--good.
  5. Bought a big sack of Bob's Red Mill whole wheat pastry flour at Kings--for healthy muffins [to use with or instead of spelt flour].


No comments:

Post a Comment