Kind of at loose ends, though. Sitting with rumpled hair in car outside Starbucks, which was closed all day. But getting the WiFi signal. Have Sug with me for company.
Good things about no power:
- Candlelight, which I always love anyway.
- Thinking about how our ancestors ever lived this way.
Good night. I hope wherever you are is dry and warm.
- Sug and I walked Figgy to her friend's or a sleepover [lucky friend has power].
- Leaving all Halloween candy in car until needed tomorrow. Cannot fool myself into thinking I can bring it in house and not indulge.
- Just took time to fill in daily myfitnesspal.com diary. Glad.