Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Me and My Bobby McFlay

L to R: Sarah from Fine Cooking, Bobby Flay and me.
Here we are at the NYC luncheon I blogged about IN THIS POST. It was fun.

Oh, and I probably shouldn't draw attention to flaws, but hell, let's face it, we all notice them, anyway. In defense of my ample Santalike belly, this was after cooking our food and eating our many-course meal, which was delicious.

I always remember something my first yoga teacher, Vishali, said. I was trying on a yoga top and looked fat in the back. Shared that with her.

"Oh, but that's going," she said. Yes, I still believe that extra is going.

Enjoy your day!

TCOY
  1. Trying to work my way through today's to-do list.
  2. Planning to walk Sug in this pretty snow...before it turns to slush, which neither of us will like.



No comments:

Post a Comment