Search This Blog

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Night

I love this Emilio Pucci/Guerlain bronzer with stylin case. Makes me look tan + alive.

Grateful for a misty day that was productive. My energy is on the rise. I enjoyed meeting with Anthony, whose life story I'm working on. We meet at Starbucks on Valley Road for 1 to 1 1/2 hours on Saturday or Sunday, and it can be pretty fascinating. Today it was. I have pages and pages of notes I've taken. He also pays me by the hour each time, and that makes me feel good [valuable], too.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Good tooth care. And: I even put on moisturizer and makeup today, which I have to admit feels good...to know I defined my brows and lashes, swept on some eye shadow, brushed on some bronzer. I felt more polished and pulled together.
  2. Sauteed spinach and garlic for lunch, served with squeeze of fresh lemon and sprinkle of sea salt.
  3. Walked Sug around block once with Figgy.
  4. Whole Foods for blackberries, salmon salad, yogurt, rainbow chard.
  5. About to wash a load of delicates.

No comments:

Post a Comment