|I love this Emilio Pucci/Guerlain bronzer with stylin case. Makes me look tan + alive.|
Grateful for a misty day that was productive. My energy is on the rise. I enjoyed meeting with Anthony, whose life story I'm working on. We meet at Starbucks on Valley Road for 1 to 1 1/2 hours on Saturday or Sunday, and it can be pretty fascinating. Today it was. I have pages and pages of notes I've taken. He also pays me by the hour each time, and that makes me feel good [valuable], too.
- Good tooth care. And: I even put on moisturizer and makeup today, which I have to admit feels good...to know I defined my brows and lashes, swept on some eye shadow, brushed on some bronzer. I felt more polished and pulled together.
- Sauteed spinach and garlic for lunch, served with squeeze of fresh lemon and sprinkle of sea salt.
- Walked Sug around block once with Figgy.
- Whole Foods for blackberries, salmon salad, yogurt, rainbow chard.
- About to wash a load of delicates.