Search This Blog

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cultured

Tonight I saw the movie "Parental Guidance" with Moey and Ted. We knew it had been roundly panned, but we liked it. A lot of laughs. I also loved Bette Midler's stylish sweaters and scarves, in colors like tangerine and pure pink.

And: Sis told me about 2-for-1 Broadway tickets January 22 through Feb. 7. She and Don will be on a cruise a lot of that time, H. doesn't want to see "Mamma Mia!," but Figgy and I do, so he gave us his blessing :) I got two tickets for Friday night, Feb. 1. Should be fun. Here's the link: BROADWAY WEEK NYC 2-FOR-1 TICKETS.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Support group....strengthens me.
  2. Made lemon madeleines and enjoyed it....Elly and I led our first memoir class at the soup kitchen today and she read Proust's piece remembering the evocative madeleine, and so I brought some to share....
  3. Walked Sug around block once.
  4. Movie [above].

No comments:

Post a Comment