Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sleuthing in the Supermarket

Patsy, Diana and me in the West Orange Whole Foods Monday.
You already know boot camp leader and friend Patsy is my hero, but check out Diana! A mother of two, she has made major dietary changes [including going gluten-free], lost 75 pounds over the last couple years and intends to keep trimming down.

She's one of the hardest working members of boot camp, scaling those steps with steely determination.  And now she just put up her shingle as a Holistic Health Coach & Consultant. As part of the services she offers, she guided Pats and me on a 1.5 hour tour of Whole Foods, showing us how to choose the healthiest, least processed foods, from seafood to tangerines [some are coated with not just wax, but also weird chemicals]. We took a close look at granola, snack bars, tortilla chips, kale, chicken fingers, frozen pizza, carrot juice and lots of other items.....

If you need inspiration, Diana offers a variety of programs. Patsy and I paid to do the tour and it was great. Diana's website is: www.DianaSabloff.com.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Walked Sug for 30 minutes, to Hobbit houses. Today, I walked over 14,000 steps. 
  2. Met my friend Celia in NYC for Thai and tea.
  3. Booked pedicure, a must for Florida.
  4. Reining in my impluses.

No comments:

Post a Comment