Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

Heading to the Hamptons

Every year, I say to myself, I want to drive to the Hamptons for a day! As luck would have it, Punchy is visiting her grandma till Friday evening and I have the car tomorrow....I'm planning to leave by 7 a.m.

I want to wander in and out of stores, sample good iced coffee and a nice lunch or snack--and go into the Aerin store! I've written about Aerin before. She's the stylish granddaughter of Estée Lauder, and she has a shop on Main Street in Southampton. Also want to go to the beach a bit and do some water-gazing.

I wouldn't want to go browsing in upscale stores with an active 7 year old--though Punch is great company--Figgy and I are on very different wavelengths right now [and that's putting it politely], Sug can't wait in a hot car while I go into stores or onto the beach, H. is working and my friends couldn't make it.

So away I go....two hours plus each way. I want to seize the moment.

Will report back tomorrow. If you've been to Southampton and know of a place I should visit, please post!

Good night.

TCOY

  1. Boot camp in the park.
  2. Walked Sug around the block.
  3. Napped, read, ate healthy supper.



No comments:

Post a Comment