Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2014

Punch is Back in the House

I tried my best to breathe deep, walk Sug, tidy up and read this week.....I made some good progress but still haven't cleaned my whole house! Oh well. I have started in a big way.

The little one's reentry--leaving her pretty young paternal grandma, after six days this time--is always hard for her, with some tears and sadness. And it was again this evening.

May we all sleep secure in the knowledge that we are loved and safe.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Boot camp in the park.
  2. Private Benjamin.
  3. Doctor appointment.
  4. Took Sug for two walks.
  5. Read and napped.
  6. Cleaned and organized.
  7. Ate healthfully--enjoyed cucumbers picked fresh from the garden of my friends Heidi and Michael.
  8. Gardened.

No comments:

Post a Comment