Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Rolling: The Black Scallion

Punchy keeps calling it "Black Scallion," and cried when the beautiful, regal black horse went overboard. We're watching this 1979 version of "The Black Stallion" On Demand. The horse is still thriving at the moment. No school tomorrow for Jewish holiday. Good night.

TCOY
  1. Boot camp in the park.
  2. Walked Sug around block.
  3. Since H. still has car up in Maine with his Mom, who is mending well, Punch and I had to bike to Brookdale Park for her soccer practice from 5:15 to 6:15. The extra exercise is good, but at rush hour, a lot of traffic. And we were a menace to some drivers, including one who slowed down to tell me [kindly] that she couldn't see Punch too well. I wanted to say, "I had no other way to get her to practice, we're not doing this to be annoying." I did say, "Sorry and thanks for telling me," because she wasn't mean. We've been carless since Sunday. H. coming back on Friday. Fortunately, Patsy has driven me and my ball and weights to boot camp, and the schoolbus takes Punch to and from school.
  4. Home-brewed berry ice tea and hot Irish Breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment