Search This Blog

Friday, November 7, 2014

Rewards

One reward for a tidied-up office: The low, cobalt-blue glass candle holder H. gave me years ago is now visible, and soothing with a tea light flickering inside.

Another reward, for sifting through Punchy's first-grade paperwork and bills: I found a $20 bill I had misplaced, tucked among receipts from my handbag.

Yay.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Boot camp in the park.
  2. *Finally* closed a small old investment account that was now costing me a steep maintenance fee of $50 per quarter!!! Crazy! Check will be mailed next week and I will put it in Figgy's college fund. I'm proud to have retirement funds from at least 3 jobs, but would like to be more on top of them. This was an extra account beyond the 3. I remember walking over to the financial adviser on my lunch hour in NYC to open it....
  3. Bought fresh pineapple chunks at Kings. They were DELICIOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment