Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2014

Tory Burch Home

Saw Tory Burch's new home collection online and also liked one of her platters shown on the back page of Bon Appétit Magazine....table linens, dishes, serving pieces, etc. I read that she and her Mom love collecting blue spongeware, and that's the theme of her dinnerware--can't believe Sis gave me some blue spongeware to sell at the yard sale, and I did. [It wasn't authentic, but still....] I ordered a tablecloth that I hope to use and use and use. [Key words that helped sell me: It’s ideal for any occasion — and works especially well in mix-and-match place settings. It's strewn with blue sweet peas and I like the idea of mixing and matching my wedding china with my parents'.] Also: Four small spongeware bowls, for cereal or yogurt....looking forward to seeing how they look on the tablecloth. 

So: Will eating out of a Tory bowl placed on a Tory tablecloth make me more fashionable? One can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment