Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2014

Gingerbread Kitchen


Tried a new [to me] recipe to do one-dimensional gingerbread house cookies for Making Merry event at Toni's Kitchen tomorrow afternoon. Very good. I omitted cloves; don't like them. The result: Soft and buttery dreams, with deep notes of ginger. The children will trim and decorate them with candies and icing.

Here is the recipe [but the most recent version doesn't specify light molasses, just molasses]. Thanks to Gratuitous Recipes for posting on blog. :)

Here's the link to buy the issue, though I found my copy in the grocery store. Money well spent.

Good night.

TCOY
  1. Boot camp.
  2. Private Benjamin.
  3. Salon blowout.
  4. H., Punchy and I went out with Fig to Mundo Vegan in Montclair to eat [virtuous] vegan food. Ate my kale! And sipped excellent hot tea with soy creamer.
  5. Spoke calmly to set boundaries.
  6. About to go to sleep and set alarm to get up early and do butter cookie cutouts for event. Too tired now. The wings on my back hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment